Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Personal Request

**Update 4/15/13**
Hundreds showed up for this drive- which was really awesome for Emily and those other patients who desperately need to find donors.  I was unable to be there physically but received my mail swab kit and mailed it out today!  If you missed the drive for Emily, but would still like to become a donor, please visit giftoflife.org and register to become a donor!
Sincerely- Andrea
 
 
I designed the flowers for Emily's wedding 2+ years ago.  It came as a shock to find out that she is battling for her life and cannot find a match locally.  Even though I don't know Emily beyond her being a client of mine, it struck a chord in me.  She is someone's mother, wife, daughter, etc.  I have signed up to be a bone marrow donor and I am encouraging others to register to become a donor or if you wish, donate funds to help others with the costs of the donor kit.  If you have questions about the donor process or would like to help in other ways, please visit giftoflife.org 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment